Friday 8 February 2013

Live ... Love ... Laugh ...

... words to live by!

I'm looking forward to teaching a lovely group of ladies tomorrow at Flutterby Crafts in Thatcham.  We're going to play with paint in a BIG way and I can't wait to see what they create.



This is the sample of what we're doing, and I'm sure that whilst some will enjoy the process of creating the same and learning some fab new techniques, there are bound to be some who want to go 'off-piste' and adapt it to suit their own style.  This is what I love about teaching these workshops, you all start with the same project and then see what happens .........

I promise to show you pics after the weekend : D

Have a great weekend and happy painting ...

Liz x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.