Wednesday 28 November 2012

New Stuff ....

Hi Everyone

I'm sooooooo excited as I have finally launched my new product range ready for the Christmas Shopping Evening at the Hertfordshire Craft Collective tomorrow night.

Back in the summer I was feeling a bit out of sorts with my creativity and decided that I needed to spend some time working through different techniques and ideas to create a way of working that I felt really passionate about.  It's been a labour of love and I've discovered artists, books, magazines, websites and blogs that have truly inspired me.  The internet is a wonderful tool for artists and I've learnt so much, particularly through some fascinating online courses which are available worldwide, to work at your own pace, at a time to suit you.  My poor laptop is in desperate need of a holiday ... lol!

So, here they are .. the first tranche of many designs, available to buy in print on a range of products.  I would really appreciate your feedback, good and bad, and suggestions on uses for my prints too.

I hope you enjoy them and thanks so much for your support : )





Until next time ... happy painting : )

Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.