Tuesday 5 March 2013

Shop Re-Stock

I have spent a very enjoyable afternoon sorting through my stock, moving it all around and finding things I'd forgotten I had!  You know how it goes ... so I thought I would share the pics with you and point you in the direction of the Hertfordshire Craft Collective who have their Spring Open Day on Saturday 9th March.  Go along, browse the lovely range of Vintage & Craft lovelies and enjoy a cup of tea and a free cupcake!  What a lovely way to spend the afternoon...




Unfortunately, I won't see you there as I'm otherwise engaged demonstrating Jo Sonja's Acrylics at the South-East Woodworking Show nr Maidstone in Kent, so have a cake for me!

Whatever you're doing over the weekend, let's hope the sunshine continues and all the 'mummies' out there enjoy a lovely lazy day and get spoilt rotten!

Happy painting ...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.