Wednesday 20 March 2013

Woyww 198

Just a brief one as I've just posted about my fantastic time with Dina Wakley (see '2 Days of Awesomeness') and all I have to show on my desk is a 'bit' of shopping!  Woohoo ... new toys to play with ....



There are some new stencils from The Crafters Workshop including some of Dina's own designs, tags, sticky-backed canvas, Inktense blocks and a dinky little bag from the Tim Holtz collection to keep all my stuff in.  You can see some of the faces I've created, and a fab little book of gelli prints to the left, on top of one of my own creations.  A great bonus to our workshops with Dina, she showed us how to make 2 little books too!

Unfortunately, no Percy Pigs today ... they all got eaten on the long drive!  Will have to go and stock up!

If you want to join in this fun blog-hop, go to The Stamping Ground and visit Julia, she'll tell you alllllll about it!  Huge thanks to everyone who comes to visit me and for all your lovely comments, it really means so much to me.

Until next time ... Happy Woyww!

Liz x

15 comments:

  1. You did have fun didn't you? I have had inktense blocks for ages and haven't used them yet..will have to have a go, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time - love it when you learn lots of new things to try!

    Happy woyww
    debs #85

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a great time and come away with some lovely crafting stash, have fun
    Wishing you a very Happy WOYWW
    Ria #44

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you getting to the workshop. We've just ordered a gelli plate and can't wait til they're back in stock.

    Waving hi from the bears @#75 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you have a great time. Your faces are stunning...#110

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz, glad you enjoyed your workshop - you've obviously been inspired! Your faces are beautiful. Have a great week MMx #50

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those faces look amazing, they are so clever. I am loving all those stencils, think I need to buy some more eeeekkkk more shopping lol. I have just bought a gelli plate so I can't wait to have a go. Happy Woyww :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fab time with Dina Liz. Love the Geli prints and the faces. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 36

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like lots of fun things going on on your desk! Nice job on the faces! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great WOYWW!
    Lisa
    #120

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a blast with Dina Liz. Great projects. Love your faces. I'm still working on those. ::; sigh ::: I'm going to read your previous post and catch up. Creative Blessings! Kelly - who isn't playing this week, just visiting the neighbors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belate woyww sound like a great time was had. those faces are beautiful you are very talented. Good luck with the new goodies and Percy pig purchasing ! Andrea #20

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab faces!

    Happy WOYWW!

    StampinBoots x #144

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had an awesome time...and some stash shopping too, lovely!! Nice pic of you and Dina :)
    Hugs, LLJ 45 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also late this week...Thanks for the visit. Lucky you to do a class with her. I love the books and the images you did.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is always wonderful to have new things on your desk to playwith, have a happy creating!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.