Wednesday 20 March 2013

2 Day of Art Awesome-ness ...

This is the first of 2 posts today, I meant to do this one yesterday but the day ran away from me ... might be something to do with a certain 'Gelli-Plate' lol .... read more to find out!

I have just returned from 2 whole days of 'Art Awesome-ness' that is Dina Wakley at Art from the Heart .  Having got up at the crack of silly o'clock on Sunday to drive 3 hours to Harrogate, I was worried that I might be snoozing by mid-afternoon, but I had no need to worry ... I was too busy having the best fun to possibly feel tired!  Ever had that feeling?  The problem is that you tend to crash and burn about 3 days later... errr that will be today then!

Anyway, I had booked on Dina's workshops on Faces and the Gelli-Plate.  She has been teaching there for almost a week, and I would have loved to have done more, but in all honesty I think I could only take so much awesome-ness!  Photos are below, but all I can say is that Dina is simply the best teacher.  I've learned sooooo much and she is great fun, inspirational, encouraging, hugely knowledgeable and an all round lovely person.  I had the best time ... *contented sigh* ... come back soon Dina!

Faces Workshop
Faces Workshop

The Incredible Hulk ....
The Fabulous Dina ... showing us how it's done!
Gelli-Plate Printing
Dina, Me & a whole lotta paint ...




















Watch out more for more of this loveliness as I hit the studio to play ....

Happy painting ...

Liz x




1 comment:

  1. How FUN! Love your faces. Would love to have taken her workshop. I'm checking out her links. Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.