Monday 5 March 2012

Shopping/Beach Bag

As the weather starts to get a bit warmer and sunnier (well today anyway!!), I don't know about you but it makes me think about holidays, sunshine, beaches etc etc.  So how about this for a great unique project for the beach!  Or you can use it as a shopping bag at any time of year!  The great thing is that no-body else will have one like it!


I am planning to run this as a class at the Hertfordshire Craft Collective, Battlers Green Farm in Radlett, in the near future.  It will be a one-day workshop, where you will learn napkin decoupage (seriously addicitive, I warn you now) and how to paint on fabric.  You will design and decorate your own canvas bag, which will be completely unique to you.

If you think you might be interested, drop me a line at liz@applejackcrafts.com and I can let you know dates and details.

Alternatively, if a class isn't for you, but you would like one decorated for you or as a gift, I can make one for you.  Get in touch for details.

Happy painting ...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.