Wednesday 29 February 2012

Journalling ...

So, as promised in my last blog, here are some of the pages I have completed (so far) in my new Art Journal.  I just want to point out that this is my first attempt, so be gentle with your comments ; ) ... lol!  Anyway, I hope you don't mind my sharing, but if you are like me and get 'stuck' sometimes, I have found it to be so beneficial, and such fun!  I wish I could say I have a big explanation for each page and can describe at length my intentions ... but unfortunately not!  I just got stuck in ....




I'm not sure what a psychiatrist would say .... ho hum !

Anyway, until next time ... happy painting

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Andy. I'm having such fun with it but I really must get some work done!!! Lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.