Monday 12 March 2012

Mixed Media Canvas ... Part 2

I had such fun creating my Mixed Media Canvas last week that when I found myself with a (relatively) free afternoon yesterday, I decided to have another go!  Well, let's face it, the washing/ironing etc isn't going anywhere and life really is too short .... ; )

So here it is ...


I used Jo Sonja's Acrylics in Storm Blue, French Blue, Warm White, Titanium White, Pearl White, Nimbus Grey and Silver, plus a few torn pages, stencils, masks, stamps and a bit of fancy brushwork too!  Simples ...

Just let your imagination go ...

Happy painting

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.