Sunday 11 March 2012

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi All

I had a great time recently with Andy Skinner at The Craft Barn in Lingfield, creating this gorgeous mixed media canvas.  We had loads of fun playing with different techniques as well as catching up with old friends.  We were so busy, there nearly wasn't enough time to shop..... shock!!!!  Don't worry though, I managed to find a few titbits which I will share with you over the next few weeks (once I've had time to play some more of course!).




Hope you like it!  Thanks Andy, for a great day.

Happy painting ...

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Update ...

    I have just finished another Mixed Media canvas ... pics to follow soon

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.