Tuesday 28 February 2012

The best fun .....

.... I have had in ages !!!  I just had to share it with you!

I have discovered 'Art Journalling' ... and WOW!  It is such good fun, now I've started, I really don't want to stop and I have to collect my son, cook dinner etc etc .... arghhh!

For anyone who is blissfully ignorant (as I was yesterday), art journalling is basically keeping a sketch book and putting in it anything ... and I mean ANYTHING, that you like!  For the first time in a long time, I just 'let myself go' with a paintbrush and stamps and papers and everything and completely lost myself in creating.  I'm so pleased with the results, because I didn't once stop and doubt myself, or ponder over whether I should or shouldn't put that colour there ... you know what I mean?

So, I will post pics soon and look forward to sharing more of my new-found hobby with you (if you don't mind, that is??)!

Until next time ...happy 'journalling'

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.