Thursday 9 February 2012

New Blog ...

So I thought it was about time I joined the 21st Century and started 'blogging'!  Well, everybody seems to be doing it ... so here goes!

Perhaps I should tell you a bit about me and my work, just to get going ...

I love to paint and be creative and dabble in all sorts of different art and craft techniques.  Don't get me wrong, that's not to say I'm an expert, but I love trying something new.  Then, when it doesn't work first time, it might get relegated to a cupboard or box for a while and then reappear at a later date!  That means I tend to have quite an eclectic range of stuff (you'll get to see this once I've mastered uploading pics!) although I would say that my style is a blend of vintage, shabby chic with the odd bit of steampunk ... well this week anyway!

I have a small unit at the Hertfordshire Craft Collective in Radlett and sell a range of handpainted household and gift items, as well as the odd piece of furniture.  I also teach classes in a variety of art and craft techniques using the Jo Sonja's range of acrylic paints and mediums (see www.josonjas-uk.com).

I think that's probably enough to be getting on with, but if you want to know more, check out my website at Applejack Crafts.

Happy painting ...

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.