Wednesday 12 February 2014

Secret Postcards ...

My son's school recently held a Secret Exhibition and people were asked to donate a piece of postcard-sized art to raise money for charity.  The artwork could be anything you wanted and each piece would be sold for £5 with all funds going to various school supported charities.  The fun bit is that you have no idea whose art you are buying!  What a fabulous idea!  

These were my contributions ... 


I had great fun putting them together and now I can see why ATC's are so addictive!  (For those not 'in the know' they're Artist Trading Cards).  What better way to feed your soul, creating art and for a good cause too :)

So, until next time ... happy painting 

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.