Friday 10 January 2014

Happy New Year

A belated Happy New Year to all you arty-crafty people. Hope you had a good time and have come up with lots of great plans for 2014!! I've set myself loads of goals, but I'm excited about all of them ... well except those boring diet ones ...very overrated (she says munching on a kitkat as she types...lol). Anyway, one of them is to be more sociable (or I should say 'social media-ble') and share my work and arty experiences, as well as getting in the studio more and getting more messy ...ahem, I mean 'creative'!!

So, to get you started, here is my new display of artwork just posted in the Cafe In The Orchard in Shenley Park. I hope you like them, and don't forget to let me know if there's anything specific you would like; colour scheme, wording etc. I'm always open to ideas and commissions.

That's it for now and let me know what your arty plans are for 2014.

Happy painting ...

Liz x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.