Monday 1 July 2013

Never Give Up...

...that's my motto for the day!

It wasn't the greatest start of the week; feeling sad about my poorly Buster (although he's doing ok in the grand scheme of things), feeling guilty about how I'm going to encourage my teenage son off the sofa/xbox/laptop for 9 weeks of school holidays, overwhelmed with amount of housework that I need to do, frustrated with my pony who wouldn't co-operate when I rode him this morning and the pressure of an upcoming competition .... the list goes on, but the real killer was the 100+ calls I placed to Personal Impressions around 9ish this morning to try and book a place on the Tim Holtz UK Event!  Unfortunately to no avail as the line was constantly engaged :(  *big sigh*

Whilst I made myself a consoling sandwich and cup of tea, I thought 'what the hell, one more phone call won't hurt, the places are probably booked solid but you never know ....'  The phone was answered and I GOT A PLACE ...... WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm sooooo excited!!  Can you tell....?

So, the motto for the day is 'Never Give Up' :)



*doing a little happy dance right now*

Until next time ...

Liz x




2 comments:

  1. Huge congrats Liz.....might see you there x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.