Tuesday 25 June 2013

Journalling with Dyan Reaveley

Wow!! What an awesome day I had at The Artistic Stamper a couple of weeks ago.  Dyan came 'down South' to teach over the weekend and whilst I was a bit disappointed not to be able to attend Saturday as well, I can't complain about the day I had!  Dyan is an amazing teacher, great fun, incredibly talented and so generous with her skills and time.  It was an 8-hour marathon of inkiness that flew by and before I knew it, I was back on the M25 driving home :(   Huge thanks also to Jennie at The Artistic Stamper for looking after us all so well and providing such a warm welcome.  I look forward to returning soon.


Post Update ... I'm catching up with some posts, so this is a bit of 'old news' I'm afraid.  It has been great to revisit the adventure though :)

Thanks for visiting and happy painting ...

Liz x




1 comment:

  1. It was a great weekend and what a surprise to visit and see me in a photo! Hugs. Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.