Tuesday 30 April 2013

Pet Panels

I had a lovely time on Sunday at the Rescue Me Fun Day organised by Glendee Rescue and Rehoming to raise funds for dog rescue charities.  What a lovely group of people and I met some wonderful dogs too that are now in their 'forever homes'.  They were such gorgeous dogs, that it does make you wonder why they should needed rehoming at all, but I guess people have their reasons.

Anyway, I was delighted to launch my new range of Pet Panels at this event and I was really pleased with the interest and support that I received from everybody who visited my stall.   These are mixed media panels that are custom-made and personalised for each individual.   I use an image and quote that is supplied and/or chosen by the owner, and create a handpainted panel for their pet.

I have attached a few of the designs below and will be posting more details on my website over the next few days.

My gorgeous Jack (Birchcourt Applejack)

Buster as a puppy .... soooo cute!


A more contemporary design using silhouettes

Another contemporary design using silhouettes

Thanks for your visit and I hope to see you here again soon.

Happy painting ...

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.