Tuesday 17 April 2012

Shopping Bag Workshop

Hi All

Just to let you know that I am running a one-day workshop to design and create a unique canvas bag, which can be used for shopping, or with the holiday season around the corner, a beach bag!  This fun project involves using Jo Sonja's Acrylic Paints & Mediums and a range of serviettes to create something unique and functional!  Choose your own designs, add colour and embellishments and make it truly your own creation.  No-one else will have one like it!



It will be held at the Hertfordshire Craft Collective (www.hertfordshirecraftcollective.co.uk) at Battlers Green Farm, Radlett on Wednesday 27th June 2012.

If you are interested in attending, please contact me for more details.

Happy painting ...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.