Tuesday 3 April 2012

Blogging from Brighton ...

Hi All

I've just noticed it's been 2 weeks since my last confession ... oops sorry I mean 'blog'!!!  Outrageous!  Don't go thinking I've been lazing around painting my nails ... (now there's an idea!) I have actually been veerrrrry busy in the studio but just haven't actually got around to taking any pics to show you!  So, I've decided to join in a great 'Wednesday' game that I've discovered amongst fellow bloggers which I will share with you tomorrow ... you'll just have to be patient a little longer.

In the meantime, I did manage to get out of the studio and had a lovely day in Brighton yesterday visiting family and browsing around the North Laine, Lanes, East Street, Duke Street and all the fabulous quirky shopping areas.  Everyone else bought something except me!!!!  I saw some gorgeous things but just couldn't make a decision ... hubby is delighted of course!  I'm sure I'll make up for it another time.  Anyway, I thought I'd share this pic with you ... a fabulous mural on the side of a shop ... enjoy.


Until next time, happy painting ... nails or otherwise : )

Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.