Friday 17 May 2013

Waiting ...

This is a piece that I created from a gelli-print I made a little while ago, in fact it may have even been one I made when I was on Dina Wakley's workshop at Art from the Heart in Harrogate! The problem is that since I bought my gelli-plate I have compiled a HUGE pile of prints ... so I'm a bit behind with turning them into some fab artwork...lol!

Anyway, here is the original print ...


... and here is the final piece...


I used the title 'Waiting' because she looked like she was waiting for someone ...you know the feeling, when hubby is still in the shower and you're already late ??? Or is that just in our house...lol? I may still add some writing, I just haven't decided yet.

I'm putting on a 'Gelli-Plate Playtime' workshop for Flutterby Crafts so watch this space for more details.

Thanks for stopping by and happy painting ...

Liz x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much to me and I'm glad to have the opportunity to share my art with you. Come back and visit again soon.